The proper skilled essay producing provider markets unique records of high quality for cheap charge. Opt for proper creator so you can get essay compiled in a few hours essays for sale
Duncan Calder’s Navigating China
Duncan Calder, Managing Director of Contour Capital has extensive experience and a high quality network of associates that bring businesses deep expertise in helping them to deal with the critically important market of China.
Duncan helps his clients to:
- Identify and build relationships with quality investment and business partners from both Australia and China.
- Target and secure quality deals.
- Influence regulations that affect their operations.
- Recognise and effectively manage differences in culture and processes.
- Be a sounding board through the entire relationship process, well beyond deal completion, in order to ensure the deals result in fruitful, win-win outcomes.
- Manage accusations of fraud or bribery in their China activities.
Helping businesses to complete quality deals
- Chinese investment into Australian projects and companies.
- Chinese off-take agreements for Australian mineral, energy and agriculture commodities.
- Successful market entry strategies and pathways, including through agents.
- Procurement of equipment and products from China. Capital has extensive
Building a bridge between Australia and China
- We have extensive experience and strategic relationships developed working with and for Chinese Government and private businesses
- We offer powerful insights into Chinese culture and business practices and approval processes.
- We have deep and close relationships with Chinese investor companies ranging from high wealth individuals and large private groups to provincial and state owned enterprises.
Transactional services and deals with China
Duncan founded and led KPMG Australia’s National China Business Practice as far back as 2002 and led the Australia China Business Council as National President and Western Australian State President for close to a decade.
Duncan was appointed as a Cultural Ambassador for China and received a “Friendship Award” from the Chinese Government for promoting Sino-Australian relationships to build deep relationships with generations of Chinese business and government leaders over many years.
- Assisted Baosteel in relation to a JV magnetite investment and iron ore off-take agreement with FMG and then being JOINTLY appointed by Baosteel and FMG to assist them to successfully restructure and merge their magnetite iron ore interests.
- Acted as principal financial adviser to Sinosteel for a 5 year period on negotiations with Rio Tinto in relation to the ultimately successful extension of the flagship Channar Iron Ore Joint Venture.
- Assisted Baosteel in relation to various potential investments including due diligence and negotiation assistance.
- Assisted Hunan Valin in its due diligence in relation to its investment in FMG.
- Acted as financial adviser to Australia LNG in relation to negotiations with CNOOC Ltd, China’s third largest oil and gas company.
- Provided Sinosteel with corporate finance, valuation and lead financial advisor acquisition negotiation advice in relation to a number of iron ore and uranium investments.
MCC-CITIC Pacific – various valuation, corporate finance, forensic dispute and other engagements.
Company Name: Contour Capital
Contact Person: Duncan Calder
Email: Send Email
Phone: 61 439 299 817
#DuncanCalderChina – Duncan Calder, Duncan Calder KPMG, Duncan Calder Contour Capital and Duncan Calder Perth.